Rome Fiumicino-Leonardo Da Vinci (main airport of Rome)
The airport is 26 km (16 miles) southwest of Rome.
- Taxi from the airport: white licensed taxis are available on the terminal forecourt. Journey time to central Rome is around 45 minutes. Fare: around EURO 40.
- Train: there is a direct non-stop train service from Fuimicino Airport Station to Roma Termini station (Leonardo Express train).
Trains run every half hour from 06:36 until the last departure at 23:36. Journey time is around 31 minutes.
Rome Ciampino (second airport of Rome)
Ciampino airport is Rome's second airport (Ryan Air and Easy Jet both fly to Ciampino).
- Taxi from the airport: taxi leave from the departure terminal.
- Train from the airport: there is no direct train connection from Ciampino Airport to Termini station in Rome.
- Bus from the airport: the bus/metro option is the cheapest, if the least convenient. CO.TRA.L. operates a bus which connects the airport to the Anagnina Underground station (line A) and to the train station of Ciampino. From Anagnina, it is a direct 30-minute metro journey to Termini station. From the Ciampino train station, it is a 15 minute direct connection to Rome Termini.